Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Best Salad

I dream of salad and have found the ultimate in phantasmagoric taste sensations: SALAD STYLE: Soba Noodle salad.

Located at 807 F Street, a block east of the Ivy and across from the homeless hanging about the post office is the sacred, Soba Noodle, Vegetable and Chicken salad.

Composition: Carrots, Sugar Snap Peas, Organic Sprouts, Shiitake Mushrooms, Peanuts, Green Onions, Ginger-Sesame Dressing

ADJUSTMENT: replace the Shittake Mushrooms with GOAT CHEESE.
RESULT: POW! AMAZING SALAD, Every Time.

The image of above is beautiful representation of the salad you are about to eat. Please note that is not representative of the portion size - multiply it by 3 and that's what you get.


Cons:
Cost : Salad $9.75
Not necessarily a con as I would fork up to $15.95 for the salad and feel like I'm getting a bargain.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

"Not necessarily a con as I would fork up to $15.95"

hahaha

victoria said...

Lily, this is hilarious. More posts, please!

Unknown said...

Lil, this is too funny. Your love for food is always amazing to me. How about you do a review of that cute ritzy dessert shop you and joe took me too. everything there looked mouthwatering.

Why haven't you continued with this blog? Thanks for sharing this link with me.